- Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of the Living God.
- Jesus died for our sins, was buried, rose from the dead, and is coming again.
- the Bible is the inspired Word of God – absolute in its authority and complete in its revelation.
- the Church is the body of Christ-followers who look to the Bible as our example.
- we are “Christians only,” but not the only Christians.
- love is to be shown to all people as central to the Christian faith.
MISSION: Leading people to find and follow Jesus
VISION: Multiplying disciples in relational environments
- Explore the Faith
- Embrace Community
- Engage in Service
- Empower Disciples
- Biblical Authority | “Speaking God’s truth in love” | John 1:14
- Dependent Prayer | “Thy will be done” | Matthew 6:9-13
- Relational Evangelism | “Building bridges to God” | Mark 2:13-17
- Intentional Discipleship | “Life on life” | 2 Timothy 2:2
- Authentic Environments | “Come as you are” | John 4
- Sacrificial Generosity | “Time, talent, and treasure” | Malachi 3:10; Luke 6:38; John 15:13
- Others First | “It’s bigger than me” | Philippians 2:3-5
- Strong Families | Invest in the next generation now” | Psalm 78:1-7
- External Focus: “Outside these walls” | Matthew 28:19-20